How to use
Light an unscented tea light inside the burner , add your favourite melt to the bowl . The bowl is large enough to add more than one if you prefer.
Sit back and enjoy the fragrance and the flicker of the candle
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always place items on a suitable flat surface away from flammable objects.
- A standard tea light should be used in our wax melters. Do not use a large tea light or votive.
- Oil burners and candle holders may get hot while in use, take care when moving or allow enough time to cool down before doing so.
- Do not over fill the dish on your oil burner to avoid spillage